All Weathers Lottery CIC exist to benefit the community by supporting lots of societies who may not have the capability of running their own lottery. For an organisation to become a beneficiary of All Weathers Lottery CIC we have to ensure that organisations meet certain criteria.
Your organisation must be either:
- A sports club affiliated with a governing body
- A registered charity, with a board of trustees
- A registered Community Interest Company (CIC)
- A Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
- A philanthropic Company Limited by Guarantee
- Have a bank account requiring at least two unrelated signatories
- Operate with no undue restrictions on membership
We will not permit applications from:
- Organisations who operate for profit
We reserve the right to:
- Reject any application for any reason without offering an appeals process.
- Cancel your affiliation if we receive evidence that your organisation ceases to meet the requirements laid out on this page. If this happens, any lottery profits which would have been distributed to your organisation will be withheld and used in accordance with All Weathers Lottery Community Interest Statement.
Once approved on the platform, an organisation will receive:
- Your own webpage on the website – with no set-up fees. You can edit your logo and description.
- You will receive a donation from every paid ticket supporting your organisation that is entered into a weekly draw.
- Monthly payment of the money you’ve raised – with no banking fees.
- A lottery helpline to help your players with any queries they may have.
- Professionally prepared, seasonal marketing materials. Provided digitally in a range of formats.
- No entries may be sold on any ‘street’ (as determined by the Gambling Commission) or to any person under the age of 16.
Lottery ownership and your relationship with All Weathers Lottery CIC:
- The lottery is owned and promoted by All Weathers Lottery CIC and all players who enter, are entering All Weathers Lottery CIC’s lottery.
- Your organisation is applying to market and sell entries into All Weathers Lottery CIC’s lottery to your organisations supporters as directed by All Weathers Lottery CIC and in return receive a donation as outlined above.
- You must not market the lottery other than as directed by All Weathers Lottery CIC and must meet the requirements of the Gambling Act 2005 at all times.